SEA Manager m/f/d.
We live digital.
We offer flat hierarchies, a relaxed working atmosphere and numerous opportunities for further training. If you would like to develop independently in a creative environment and work with a young, dynamic team, then you have come to the right place.
We work remotely, which means that you can choose the time and place of your work yourself. We are convinced that personal responsibility and self-organisation lead to more efficiency. We work on joint projects from different locations and are in constant contact.
We are happy to take the time to give you all the information you need.
- Support of campaigns, adjustments and optimizations
- Recording the economic objectives of the customer
- Planning of campaigns and structures
- Testing of different text variations and banners
- Assistant to Head of Campaigning, Content Management and Project Manager
- Experience in online marketing with focus on performance marketing
- Experience with SEO, SEA (Google Ads, Bing Ads) and Google Analytics
- Creative mind, good analytical skills, team spirit and communication skills
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) the following tools: Hubspot, Paper, MailChimp, Asana, Google Tools, as well as common design tools
- Willingness to learn and continuous development of their own skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You can score with
- Several years of experience within an agency
- Usability in a wide range of SaaS tools for online marketing
- Knowledge of additional languages