Data Analytics & Tracking Manager m/f/d.
We live digital.
We offer flat hierarchies, a relaxed working atmosphere and numerous opportunities for further training and development. If you would like to develop independently in a creative environment and work with a young, dynamic team, then you have come to the right place.
We work remotely, which means that you can choose the time and place of your work yourself. We are convinced that personal responsibility and self-organisation leads to greater efficiency. We work on joint projects from different locations and are in constant contact. With this approach we offer our customers an optimal service.
If you would like to work in a young, motivated team and develop yourself further with us, then send us your application documents or contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly take the time to give you all the information you need.
- Planning and implementation of web and app tracking tasks for our customers
- Recording of the conditions for the complete measurement of campaigns of any kind
- Further development of internal standardization of dashboards and tracking templates
- Development of reporting and data analysis cross-platform
- Data analysis using the tools in use
- Experience/training in marketing, data analysis, statistics
- Experience in using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Amplitude or comparable tracking and analysis tools
- Up-to-date knowledge about Google updates and trends, as well as common methods for measuring web content
- Experience with reporting and data management tools such as B. Zapier, Cyfe, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Creativity for independent solution development of measurement tasks
- Willingness to learn and continuous development of their own skills
- Very good German and English knowledge
You can score with
- Several years of experience within an agency in connection with analytical tasks
- Usability in a wide range of SaaS tools for online marketing
- Knowledge of additional languages